- Knit: 30/Singles Combed Ringspun Blend
- Weight: 4.7oz.
- Machine Washable and Reusable
- Fit Guide
- Machine wash and tumble dry
- For daily care, masks can be ironed.
- We suggest that consumers do their own research for washing and wearing, but recommend masks should be washed before first use and after each subsequent use.
How To Use
- Wash hands before putting on a mask.
- Cover mouth and nose with a mask.
- Make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- To remove the mask, remove it from behind and avoid touching the front of the mask.
- For suggestions about mask usage, please refer to the CDC:
- Fits over N95 as a cover! The Allmask also fits over the top of the N95 disposable mask allowing it to last longer due to the washable protective layer on top. See how this works in the video below.
- Testing Allmade® Face Mask Effectiveness vs a T-Shirt
Allmask Terms and Conditions
These masks have not been scientifically tested, are not a substitute for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and are not approved by the FDA, EPA, OSHA, or any other government regulatory agency. These masks do not seal tightly to the wearer’s face and do not provide a reliable level of protection from inhaling smaller airborne particles or viruses. Meister Made, Ryonet and Allmade make no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. Use this product at your own will. These masks should not be worn by small children or people who have difficulty breathing.
Use of this or other face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Ryonet and Allmade recommend that you follow CDC guidelines for use of cloth face masks and refer to the CDC regarding cautionary measures on utilizing protective equipment.
For safety and health purposes there are no returns, exchanges, or refunds.