Construction & Size Details
- 2-Ply (Double layer) Cotton Construction with top and bottom binding, cover stitch closure and three pleat expansion.
- Height 4.5” (flat) 7” expanded x 7.5” width
- One size fits most – Will fit variety of ages and face shapes
- Machine wash and tumble dry
- We suggest that consumers do their own research for washing and wearing, but recommend masks should be washed before first use and after each subsequent use.
How To Use
- Wash hands before putting on a mask.
- Cover mouth and nose with a mask.
- Make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- To remove the mask, remove it from behind and avoid touching the front of the mask.
- For suggestions about mask usage, please refer to the CDC:
Terms and Conditions
These masks have not been scientifically tested, are not a substitute for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and are not approved by the FDA, EPA, OSHA, or any other government regulatory agency. These masks do not seal tightly to the wearer’s face and do not provide a reliable level of protection from inhaling smaller airborne particles or viruses. Meister Made and Tultex make no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. Use this product at your own will. These masks should not be worn by small children or people who have difficulty breathing.
Use of this or other face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. We recommend that you follow CDC guidelines for use of cloth face masks and refer to the CDC regarding cautionary measures on utilizing protective equipment.
For safety and health purposes there are no returns, exchanges, or refunds.